Monday, March 16, 2009

March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009 is da day i turn adult.. aka my 18 Bday.. even though still not fully adult.. but still consider adult.. Wuhuuu xD On dat day.. i tot my 18 bday is going to be like a normal day.. On da 1st break.. my classmate.. William said he's going to cia me on tat day.. but he's going to sch on 10.30.. break time is going to end tat time.. but in da end he buy 5 packet of Jambu..tat's a lot.. 2 packet i gave my fren.. 3 more i SAPU.. xD william buy a drink again.. my hands was all full of FOODS.. @.@ after tat.. lunch break.. they gave me a surprise.. and bought me a cake.. after blew out da candle.. they ask me pull da candle out wit my mouth.. and they push da candle deeply.. my face kena a lot of cake after i pull it out.. zz thr's funny things happen.. suddenly my classmate, Fei fight wit da next door, Arjun wit some stupid reason.. who cares.. xD btw I wanna say thank you to my classmate tat buy me da cake.. they r Penny.. Mei Qi.. Henry.. Terence.. William.. ThanK You For The Surprise and The Cake... and the Card too... xD

My buddy, Gong Yao say we celebrate on da next day.. be4 tat we go swimming.. Nitetime.. we go to Season.. we all sing.. play like shyt.. xD at tat time... they all so buy me a cake and gave me surprise... The Cake was so sexy.. a pair of boobs and a bikini.. xD the boobs showing da nipples too.. they put da candle in da middle of da boobs.. and wanted me to pull it out wit my mouth.. da 2nd time.. zz i was so lazy to wash my face tat time.. i beg them but no use.. zz they push my head on it.. blekkkkkkkk!!Boobs crush.. zz Jack wan me to bite on da nipple and take a pics.. but i don it.. so cant show.. ps and i wanna thx them for helping me celebrate my bday.. xD

Anyway.. i wanna thx u all tat remember my bday.. and thx for helping me celebrate my birthday.. i hav a great 18th day.. and GY.. i saw ur blog alredy.. and da post too.. "Gan Dong ar"!! thx for tat.. u're da best bro.. We had joy, we had fun.. But i don't think we have any seasons in the sun =.= lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment